In the competitive world of estate agency, the ability to sell a property quickly and at the right price is the ultimate goal for both sellers and agents. However, sometimes a property can linger on the market without generating...
Estate agents in Mountsorrel
Successful local businesses often choose Mountsorrel as their base, and the locals love it. The village is the proud home of Leicestershire’s only Michelin Star restaurant, John’s House. But it doesn’t stop there, Stonehurst family farm has its own farm shop, teashop and even a motor museum. The local brewery Charnwood showcase their real ales at The Sorrel Fox and throughout the village you will find independent boutique shops.
Brilliantly positioned between Loughborough and Leicester the village offers everything you need. The Soar Valley Leisure Centre is one of the main social points and has facilities which include a large gym, 25 metre swimming pool and health suite. For a family day out, a must is The Heritage Centre and Granite Coffee Shop which in 2017 enjoyed a Royal visit by the then Prince of Wales, HRH King Charles.
Dating back around 200 years, this charming three-storey beamed character...
Properties we've sold recently in Mountsorrel
Other Nearby Areas
We're not just estate agents in Mountsorrel, we also cover:
- Estate agents in Barrow upon Soar
- Estate agents in Burton on the Wolds/Walton on the Wolds
- Estate agents in Charnwood
- Estate agents in Cossington
- Estate agents in Grange Park (Loughborough)
- Estate agents in Loughborough
- Estate agents in Newton Linford/Ulverscroft
- Estate agents in Quorn
- Estate agents in Rothley
- Estate agents in Seagrave/Sileby
- Estate agents in Swithland
- Estate agents in Woodhouse Eaves