Estate agents in Seagrave/Sileby
Sileby proudly boasts a busy high street hosting a number of villages shops, takeaway restaurants, delis, supermarkets and much more. Throughout the village you will find everything a family would require on a day to day basis including pharmacies and doctors.
The village enjoys a railway station set on the Ivanhoe line providing access to Leicester, Nottingham and number village stops along the way.
A growing village, Sileby has some excellent new home developments, a great number of social and sports clubs and many eateries and public houses.
The much smaller neighbour to Sileby is the very pretty village of Seagrave. When in the village you get a feeling of being totally rural, yet in a few miles you can access the A46 which makes Leicester and Nottingham easily accessible and Paudy Lane leading to another popular village, Barrow upon Soar.
Other Nearby Areas
We're not just estate agents in Seagrave/Sileby, we also cover:
- Estate agents in Barrow upon Soar
- Estate agents in Burton on the Wolds/Walton on the Wolds
- Estate agents in Charnwood
- Estate agents in Cossington
- Estate agents in Grange Park (Loughborough)
- Estate agents in Loughborough
- Estate agents in Mountsorrel
- Estate agents in Newton Linford/Ulverscroft
- Estate agents in Quorn
- Estate agents in Rothley
- Estate agents in Swithland
- Estate agents in Woodhouse Eaves