Estate agents in Rothley
Rothley has been quoted in The Sunday Times as one of the most expensive places to live in the East Midlands. A thriving High Street, first rate public houses including The Woodman’s Stroke (referred to locally as ‘The Woodies’), Rothley Park Golf Club and 16th century manor house hotel, Rothley Court Hotel, are just some of the main attractions of the village.
Residents of Rothley will often point you in the direction of the local fish and chip shop and restaurant, Rothley Fisheries for a superb fish supper. Or, if it’s a treat you are after? Maybe you will be signposted to the 3rd generation delicatessen, David North of Rothley which is home to the award-winning cakes and pastries by Dominic at David North.
It could be a local florist such as Katie Alice Floral Design or designer clothing from Libby’s of Rothley. You will never tire of the being part of the village community.
Other Nearby Areas
We're not just estate agents in Rothley, we also cover:
- Estate agents in Barrow upon Soar
- Estate agents in Burton on the Wolds/Walton on the Wolds
- Estate agents in Charnwood
- Estate agents in Cossington
- Estate agents in Grange Park (Loughborough)
- Estate agents in Loughborough
- Estate agents in Mountsorrel
- Estate agents in Newton Linford/Ulverscroft
- Estate agents in Quorn
- Estate agents in Seagrave/Sileby
- Estate agents in Swithland
- Estate agents in Woodhouse Eaves